Friday, August 3, 2012

Rob's GPA Report - August 2012

This is the first in a series of posts that I use to keep myself accountable concerning my grades upon returning to university at the age of 28. I believe that "publicly airing your laundry," as the saying goes, means that you can't hide behind shallow excuses or the idea that "no one will ever knew I screwed up." I used those excuses when I was 19, and ended up with an education below what I should have held myself accountable for. I hope that this will help current or future students realize that anything is possible when you keep yourself accountable.


Well, the summer semester is over. Another two classes down, and many more still to go. I've completed the first of my 400-level classes (both were electives) at the University of Illinois at Springfield for my B.A. in Mathematical Sciences, which leaves about 53 credits to go there (that exact number may change). I've also still got four classes (~16 credits) to go for my Associate's degree in Math/Physics to cover the first half of my B.A. credits.

GPA this semester (Summer 2012): 4.00

Running GPA (since Fall 2011): 4.00

Courses Completed This Semester
Course Title
Letter Grade
Percentage Grade (%)
ECCE: Emerging Diseases
A
95
ECCE: Internet & American Life
A
100

No comments:

Post a Comment