Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ST101 Completed


There you have it. I successfully completed the final for Udacity's ST101 course with 16 out of 16 questions correct. I've enjoyed tacking this subject over the past eight weeks or so. I feel that it was a great warmup for the required Mathematical Statistics I course that starts at the end of August.

This was the first course on Udacity that I have pursued to the end. I'm currently working on CS101 part-time, but that may take a while since it has consistently taken a backseat to my academic courses at the university level. I would have liked to aggressively tackle Udacity's Logic course, but that was canned earlier this week after a long delay.

I guess I'll find out soon just how good of a warmup it was. It is my hope that the calculus-based approaches to statistics will be the only "new" material that I have to deal with in a full-on university course, but time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment