Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer ends in late July?

... for the student enrolled in extra courses, it does.

I'm glad to be done with the summer session at UIS, and looking forward to taking a much needed three or four weeks off from being a student. The final day of the online semester was yesterday, and that means I've knocked out seven upper-level credits (the first seven credits I've earned beyond 200-level courses). In the four-credit course, I'm 99% certain I've managed an A. In the three-credit course, I'm still waiting on the grade for the final paper (25% of the overall grade is tied up in that), but I'm certain I'll get at least a B (hoping for that A!).

Next up come Fall: Calculus III, Physics II, Linear Algebra, and Mathematical Statistics.

What I'm currently reading over the break:

No comments:

Post a Comment